iCalendar (.ics) is supported by an increasing number of calendar applications including Apple's iCal (Mac), Microsoft Outlook (Windows), and Google Calendar. All can subscribe to an .ics calendar and receive updates automatically.
• Select "File > Info > Account Settings".
• Click "New" from the Internet Calendar menu, enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click Add.
• Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the "Folder Name" box and click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
Apple iCal (Mac)
• From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule in the "Subscribe to" box and click Subscribe.
• iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the "Refresh" checkbox and select "every day" which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
• Go to www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google account, create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
• Click "Add" in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu on the left and select "Add by URL".
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click "Add Calendar".
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting "Settings" under the Other Calendars box at the bottom of the menu on the left.
• 2012 Fall Schedule (Football, Volleyball, Soccer)
• 2012 Football Schedule
• 2012 Soccer Schedule
• 2012 Volleyball Schedule
• 2012-13 Men's Basketball Schedule
• 2012-13 Women's Basketball Schedule
• 2012-13 Men's and Women's Basketball Schedule
Comma Separated Values (.csv) files are compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Palm and other older programs.
Download the CSV file:
Download the desired schedule by right-clicking the appropriate .csv file above (choose "Save target as"
to a folder you can find easily).
Import to Microsoft Outlook:
• Select "File > Import and Export".
• Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
• Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
• Click the Browse button and navigate to the "schedule_name.csv" file you just downloaded, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
• From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, select Calendar and click Next.
The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed: Import schedule_name.csv into folder: Calendar."
• Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule_name.csv" into folder: Calendar'
• From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window as follows:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME_CT to Start Time
SUBJECT to Subject
LOCATION to Location
DESCRIPTION to Description
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME_CT to End Time
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
• Click OK, then click Finish
Note: Once you import the .csv file into your calendar, any changes made will need to be manually updated. If you have imported a .csv once and import it a second time, it will create a duplicate entry. Delete the original schedule before downloading the updated .csv file.